Hövding 3.0 - Airbag Helmet
The Hövding 3.0 is the most advanced airbag helmet on the market, providing 8x more protection than a traditional helmet. The Hövding 3.0 uses an advanced algorithm to detect when you are in an accident, instantly inflating the airbag in 0.1 seconds. It is made from durable, lightweight and breathable materials and features an adjustable fit to ensure you stay cool and comfortable while cycling.
The Hövding 3.0 can be connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth for access to additional features, including:
- Selected ICE contacts will be automatically notified in the event of an accident
- Opportunity for analysis of personal and collective bicycle data
- Battery status with charging reminder
Technical specification for Hövding 3.0:
- Bluetooth connection
- Battery for ca 15 hours of active cycling
- Weather resistant
- Sound and light signals indicating when Hövding is activated/deactivated and needs to be charged etc.
- Weight ca 800g
- USB-C cable for charging
- Quick start guide and technical manual
The Hövding 3 must only be used for cycling on two wheeled bicycles (standard models) in urban environments and on country roads at a top speed of 25 km/h.
Hövding 3 is approved for persons over 15 years with a head circumference of 52–59cm (20.5–23.2”) and neck circumference up to a maximum of 45cm (17.7”).
All MATE bikes come with the “MATE-promise” return guarantee. We’re sure you’ll love your new MATE, but if you’re not happy, we guarantee a refund on orders returned to us within 14 days of delivery.
All returned MATE bikes must be returned in a resellable condition: in their original packaging without damage or wear. If you wish to return your order, please contact our Customer Support through the Support button in the bottom right corner of the page.